Last modified November 4, 2022
Do you want to know how to reset Instagram explore page? In this article, we will explore how to reset your Instagram explore page. Your Instagram explore feed will become cleaner and more relevant.
How the Explore page works On Instagram
The Instagram explore page has become so important that businesses fight for space. The explore page can push products directly to the consumer. E-commerce brands on the Instagram explore page can create a chain-reaction of brand reach. The Instagram Explore page is truly a marvel of real-time content curation. E-commerce brands have used influencer marketing to gain traction and increase sales. This spread throughout a lot of Instagram feeds and explore pages due to high engagement. As a result, your Instagram feed has an abundance of products
Instagram Explore Page Algorithm advantage
The explore page algorithm takes into account all your activity. The advantages of explore page on Instagram is a significant player in leading a brand and/or Individual fame. To take advantage of the explore page, you must post regularly and engage with your likes and comments. Your content will be pushed to users that aren’t following your account. After your content has been seen and interacted by non-follower accounts, your account will grow consistently. PIC How the key content is selected for the Explore Tab by Instagram. The Explore Page’s algorithm categorizes content in a smart way. Instagram, photos, videos, and stories tailored to you and how you interact and engage with the app.
How to reset Instagram Explore page
1. Remove likes for Instagram Picture
To know how to reset Instagram explore page, removing likes from your Instagram should be the first thought. This will slowly reset the algorithm of your explore page. When you engage with any image, video or reel, it will trigger the algorithm to show you similar content. To keep your content expose consistent, you may want to remove posts that are not in line with your, account, brand or vision. To unlike a post, follow the steps below:
- Open the Instagram app
- Tap your profile icon in the bottom left corner
- Tap on the ☰ icon and go to settings
- Then, go to “Accounts” and tap on “Posts you’ve liked.”
Select a picture from the posts you’ve liked, and unlike accordingly.
2. Make use of the “Not interested” feature
- Go to your explore page (the magnifying glass icon)
- Find a post you don’t like and press and hold.
- The post will pop up. Then scroll down and click, not interested.
How to get on the explore page
- You have an aged account older than 90 days: Although not a huge factor, however If your account is brand new it will take a while before your account warmed up to the algorithm.
- Create viral worthy content: The best way to make viral content is to be an original and authentic as you can be. Viral is a great start to grab some of the tail end hype to boost your engagement. Providing quality content also goes a long way. People want to see high-quality images with captions that are meaningful.
- Building a Following of Active Users: Competing for clout or popularity on Instagram can be the difference between no extra money and an extra $1000 per month. Having followers that have many followers and are active will be the most beneficial for any Instagram account. The key factor is engagement here.
- Encouraging Others to Interact With You: It is about telling your followers to “double tap” the photo or asking them a question in the caption. Also, there is another good technique, and it is to tell followers to “tag a friend” in the comments to let them know about something. Receiving more likes and comments may improve your chances of being displayed in the Explore tab by the followers of the users who are interacting with your content.